-

-
Targeted by a Hobbyist, or a Franchisee
How circumstances combine to affect how we cope and what we do: inequality, stalking, deception, getting conned, false representation in some form, coercion.

A right to Privacy, or one to Snoop?
Protect those you care about!

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Ups, Downs, or Harassment?

In a nutshell, over a period of 3 to 4 weeks I became aware of increasing and unusual interest in my usual (boring) activities, with apparent scanning or mapping of a tiny room at the rear of a small home via CCTV or a pulsing light of some kind.

I had idly wondered if the people in the home over the road had placed a bug under mine, and amused myself by muttering things like 'If you continue with this I will tell people. Have fun.'

Either they did not hear and stop, or they did hear and it got up their noses.

I did a cursory bug sweep, but think they'd be using a directional microphone aimed at the window, or RF radio frequency of some kind. I don't know if it takes in other rooms, or if physical devices are placed on other properties around to expand their limited vision. I think Bluetooth could come into it in some circumstances, or they pick up from other people's private webcams or Android gadgets.

Why? Well they could be uploading people's private moments to the Web on a pay-per-click basis. See 'The Dark Net' by Jamie Bartlett http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dark-Net-Jamie-Bartlett/dp/0099592029/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444290250&sr=8-1&keywords=the+dark+net

I am not identifying the location, but it would just take a few small clues to make it apparent where, and who.



Read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment